Karim has applied the majority of his 18 years career operating in the UAE construction industry.
Saad’s 43 years of experience in project development, design, management & execution of contracts was aligned with the power, oil & gas Industries.
- 2007: Initiated his career as a Business Analyst working with a UAE based Private Equity developer, successfully delivering on projects in the Real Estate & Building Materials Manufacturing Industries; nurturing his financial analysis and project finance skillsets.
- 2009: Walid joined Taahud General Contracting in his capacity as the Accounts & Administration Manager, where core principles under his oversight spanned the Commercial and Financial workstreams.
- 2012: Walid joined TCQ Power holding the position of Chief Financial Officer.
Walid holds a BA in Business Administration with an emphasis in Finance from the American University of Beirut; Beirut, Lebanon - 2006
1. UNLEADED GASOLINE REFINERY EXPANSION
Location: Ruwais - UAE
Client: Takreer - Ruwais, UAE
Main Contractor: Target Engineering Construction
Project Value: AED 70,000,000
2. SUBSTANTION EPC - 7 NO'S RANGING FROM 11 / 33 KV TO 14000 / 400 KV
Location UAE Client ADDC / Transco Distribution - Various locations, UAE Main Contractor Target Engineering Construction Project Value AED 210,000,000 3.
THE RITZ CARLTON HOTEL
Location DIFC, Dubai - UAE Client Bouyges - Dubai, UAE Main Contractor Bouyges Construction Project Value 968,000,000