Chief Executive Officer
Karim has applied the majority of his 18 years career operating in the UAE construction industry.
Chief Operating Officer
Saad’s 43 years of experience in project development, design, management & execution of contracts was aligned with the power, oil & gas Industries.
- 1973-1999 extensive experience spanned multi international corporations, Brown & Root, Aramco Services, Amoco Production Co. & later BP/Amoco.
- 1999 – 2006: Saad was a member of the project management team that developed the Dolphin Project in UAE & Qatar. Initially with Enron Engineering (USA), UAE Offsets Group, Mubadala & later with Dolphin Energy (UAE). Saad involvement in Dolphin Project included management, supervision of various related systems development including design, engineering, procurement of 48” subsea high pressure P/L, Large compression facility at Ras Laffan & Eastern Gas Distribution System (EGDS) in UAE & Oman.
- 2006 – 2014: Developed financial, commercial, technical models & agreements for LNG / IPP projects in Malta, Lebanon & Iraq. Oversaw the development of various power projects in Lebanon.
- 2014: Joined TCQ Power as the Chief Technical Officer
- Holds a BS in Electrical Engineering, University of Texas at Austin, Texas, USA – 1972
- Professional Engineer (Texas)
- Post Graduate studies
- Managed development & design of IPP’s including a 600 MW CCPP (99.95% availability & n-2 reliability).
- Co-author technical paper: “Starting and Operating Large Motor Driver Reciprocating Compressors on a Limited Power System”, IEEE/PCIC 1985 Conf, IEEE Transactions.
- Co-author technical paper: “Harmonic Filters for the Offshore Industry“ IEEE/PCIC,1991- 1992 IEEE Transactions.