Karim has applied the majority of his 18 years career operating in the UAE construction industry.
Saad’s 43 years of experience in project development, design, management & execution of contracts was aligned with the power, oil & gas Industries.
- Served 10 years of his career with the family owned Target Engineering Construction executing on Oil & Gas related projects values in excess of one billion US Dollars. These projects covered Substation EPC contracts, refinery expansions as well as the construction of generation plants
- 2006: Following the successful sale of Target Engineering Construction to Arabtec Construction, Karim established Taahud General Contracting in his capacity as Projects Director, a civil contracting company which operates in Abu Dhabi, UAE
- 2012: Karim founded TCQ Power holding the position of Chief Executive Officer
- TCQ Powers’ CEC Africa Sierra Leone project is led by Karim, where he was most critically responsible for project concept development and project materialization.
Karim holds as BS in Civil Engineering from the American University of Beirut; Beirut, Lebanon - 2001.
1. UNLEADED GASOLINE REFINERY EXPANSION
Location: Ruwais - UAE
Client: Takreer - Ruwais, UAE
Main Contractor: Target Engineering Construction
Project Value: AED 70,000,000
2. SUBSTANTION EPC - 7 NO'S RANGING FROM 11 / 33 KV TO 14000 / 400 KV
Location UAE Client ADDC / Transco Distribution - Various locations, UAE Main Contractor Target Engineering Construction Project Value AED 210,000,000 3.
THE RITZ CARLTON HOTEL
Location DIFC, Dubai - UAE Client Bouyges - Dubai, UAE Main Contractor Bouyges Construction Project Value 968,000,000