TCQ Power applies its technical and financial expertise to serve Governments in emerging and developing countries, often in challenging, post-conflict, political and economic environments where other energy developers may consider as high risk to operate.
Understanding of the Power Sector from an Engineering and Corporate Finance perspective allows for:
- Offering of innovative solutions to our Customers technical needs
- Ensuring a bankable project framework
Developing and meeting project financing requirements is made capable by leveraging relationships in the Corporate Finance Industry, such as:
- Securing Development Partners
- Access to Private equity infrastructural funds
- Strong ties with Global and Regional Development Institutions
Our local presence in Africa and strategic partnership with a leading indigenous Public African Utility provider positions us to:
- Understand the local context from a legislative, operational, cultural and language perspective.
- Successfully replicating throughout Africa, the business model applied to our ongoing project in Sierra Leone, accelerating future project goals.
The ability to ensure high quality sustainable product, catered to meet Clients specific needs is made possible through utilizing a network of qualified stakeholders, ranging from:
- Equipment Vendors
- EPC Contractors
- O&M Contractors